Thursday, March 17, 2016

What's feeling great worth?


Wow!  That is really all I can say about what this product is doing for me.  I haven't posted updates in a few days because to be honest, I've just been enjoying this feeling and my family so much that I haven't stopped to share.

First update I want to share is that I've not had a headache since day two.  That's huge considering I was living on anywhere from 4 to 6 16.9 oz Diet Mt. Dews a day.  
I have so much energy that my family thinks something is wrong with me.  My son actually broke my heart night before last.  At about 8pm he wanted me to help him with something.  I told him to go take a shower first and then I would help him.  His comment went something like this: "Come on Mom! You'll be asleep when I get out.  You're laying on the couch and I know what comes next!"  He might as well have slapped me in the face!  He was totally right but it broke my heart to realize what my family was seeing from me.  My response went something like this: "Not anymore!  Mommy is Thriving!"  They really have no clue what that means right now but I hope they understand that mom is making changes for the better.  I'll have to say that for me, that was enough to validate my efforts and make this journey worth what ever the price may be.
What price would you put on being healthy, happy, and feeling wonderful?
My relationship with my family and being the best that I can be, not just for me but for them, is totally priceless!!

I challenge you to check the price of other programs or products that can offer you what this one does.  Also, check out the prices of weight loss programs and products, gym memberships, etc.  I've tried several.  Some of them were actually somewhat successful.  NONE have done for me what this one has with so much ease and so quickly.  
This is day 5 of my Thrive experience.  Check back for more updates and to follow my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment